- How do you evaluate your higher education in terms of quality?
What are the pros and cons you observe?
In our country there are very advanced higher education institutes. For the government universities anybody with good results can enter according to their performances’ But very few percentage is selected to universities due to lack of facilities
- Do you think education in universities is equally provided across your residential country?
Is there any distinction based on high-profile/ low-profile universities If so, what do you think regarding this distinction? Could you make a comparison between your country and the countries considered as having a good education system? In the universities education system is the same but problem is the facilities
- Do you think your socio-economic status play a role in accessing higher education?
Of course if you can’t enter a government university you can go abroad or study in the country spending lot of money.
- Do you have any friend who has to get a loan for financing her/his education? Could you provide brief info about her/his indebtedness and future expectations?
It s a personnel problem she doesn’t like to share it
- Should education be free at every level? Could you give details for your answer?
Yes then only both rich and poor student can study without any disturbance
- In which extend does the privatization process impose public education in your country? If something is given by the private sector a fee should be paid. Then no chance for the students of low income families
- Do you think private sector has an influence on your country’s education system, without having a democratic legitimacy?
yes to a up to a certain extent.
- In your opinion, which institutions should provide education?
- How can it be secured to fully implement the right to education as a human right?
By providing equal and quality education
- In which extend do the mechanism of exclusion/elimination from education occur in your country?
- What do you think regarding the parents’ rights to choose the kind of education given to their children?
I think children should be given the freedom to decide with parents guidance
- What is the role of government in ensuring Education for All goals in developing countries?
They try to give equal education for all providing necessary facilities
- How the unfinished agenda of Human Right to education can be achieved?
By working hard with the relevant ppeople
- How to ensure people’s participation in Education policy of different nations? Especially in developing countries. Get the parents’ ideas for decision making
- How State can arrange funds and resources for public education?
From the government budget,well wishers , NGOs
- How to ensure right to education of refugees’ children in developed countries?
By imposing laws and make the public aware of it
- Do you think that privatization of education can ensure education for all children in globalized world?
No but can be 50 percent