Ratni Mohamed Raouf
Student at the University of Algeria 3 Ibrahim Sultan Cheibout, Faculty of Economic Sciences, Business Sciences and Management Sciences
I contacted a family member who works as a teacher in private sector and opened a talk about their problems as teachers since private schools closed. The main problems are:
- Teachers didn’t receive March salaries.
- If the current situation continues they will not receive April salaries as well because schools are closed.
- Private sector needs financial help from government in order to pay salaries.
- Applying Digital Learning requires computers and special equipment, internet connection.
- Many of teachers will need training in order to use Digital Learning.